Caputo Brosnan P.C.
Martin J. BrosnanMBrosnan@CaputoBrosnan.com
PRACTICE AREAS. Trusts, estate planning, probate administration and litigation, elder law, real estate, business, bankruptcy, claims against stock brokers and condominium development. Admitted to practice in all Michigan Courts, the U.S. District Court and the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
BIOGRAPHY. A Certified Financial Planner and recognized trust and estate planning expert, Mr. Brosnan concentrates his practice as an attorney primarily in estate planning including family asset preservation and administration, elder law, real estate and business consultation. His elder law expertise includes Medicaid planning for nursing home care. He is a lawyer widely respected for his breadth of knowledge and attention to detail. Mr. Brosnan is an arbitrator and frequently chairs panels resolving claims against stock brokers for the National Association of Securities Dealers. He also has extensive experience in qualifying Michigan businesses in other states.
- State Bar of Michigan Elder Law and Advocacy Council
- Macomb County Bar Association Elder Law Committee – Co-Chairman
- State Bar of Michigan – Probate and Estate Planning Section and Real Property Section
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- Arbitrator for the National Association of Securities Dealers – major case certification
- Macomb County Probate Court Case Evaluation Panelist
- Michigan Hospice Orgnization - Pro Bono Panelist and
Former Member of Pending Legislation Committee
- Founder and Director of Great Lakes Music Association, a 501(c)(3)organization
- Owner of Great Lakes Equity Transfer Company, a stock transfer company
- Macomb County Senior Services - Pro Bono Legal Services Panelist
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor, 1983
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts, 1980
Magna Cum Laude
- Certified Financial Planner Certificant